CONVERSION FOR RING SIZES
If you are ordering a ring, we will need to know the finger size you require. You can select the appropriate size using the chart below or come in to our store and we will gladly measure using our ring size gauges. We use the US ring sizes.
Tip: Finding your ring size
1. Wrap a piece of string or a strip of paper around your finger. Make sure to go over the knuckle.
2. Note the point where the two ends meet.
3. Measure the string or paper with a ruler to get the circumference of your finger.
4. Divide that by 3.14 to get the diameter of your finger. (optional)
5. Look up your ring size using the table below.